Natural, unprocessed sea salts carry their ancient and essential trace minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and natural iodine. As opposed to table salts that have been stripped of these beneficial qualities, chemically altered, and filled with anti-caking chemicals, natural sea salt is 100% pure with a smooth, rounded flavor, a strong crunch, and a burst of clean flavor. 8oz jar.
Fleur de Sel, the historically gourmet sea salt, comes from the famous Guérande region of France's Atlantic salt pans. Since the 7th century, it has been traditionally hand-harvested by skimming the surface of sun and wind-evaporated sea water. Our organic Fleur de Sel's fine flake is made with these traditional methods, dissolves instantly and offers a delicate, clean garnish that is celebrated around the globe as the finest of sea salts.
- Uses: Finishing garnish
- Characteristics: Mild, light flavor
- Ingredients: Sea salt
Pacific Blue is an all natural Kosher flake sea salt, harvested from the Pacific Ocean. Unlike traditional refined Kosher flake salts in which the trace minerals have been removed and anti-caking agents have been added, this salt is unrefined and untouched by chemicals. It contains all of the beneficial nutrients of sea salt while retaining the treasured Kosher flake texture. Pacific Blue melts quickly and blends well with other dry ingredients.
- Uses: Finishing, cooking, baking, spice blends, salads, meats, seafood, sauces/soups, drink rimmer
- Characteristics: Flaky, all natural, Kosher, additive and drying-agent free
- Ingredients: Sea salt
Yakima Applewood is a flaky sea salt that utilizes sweet applewood for its base notes. Aged applewood is one of the most popular of the fruit woods used in smoking, and creates a delicious, rustic flavor. Yakima smoked sea salt is mild, but its smokiness is signature.
- Uses: Finishing, spice blends, salads, meats, seafood, sauces/soups, salt cures, brines
- Characteristics: All natural, product of Washington state
- Ingredients: Natural smoked sea salt
Alaea Hawaiian is the traditional Hawaiian table salt used to season and preserve. Non-processed and rich in trace minerals found in sea water, this unique salt contains a small amount of harvested, volcanic Hawaiian clay (‘Alaea). This natural element enriches the salt with iron-oxide, accounting for its delicate, reddish hue and earthy flavor.
- Uses: Marinades, rubs, excellent complement with prime rib and pork loin
- Ingredients: Sea Salt, Hawaiian clay
- Product of: Hawaii
Harvested from the pristine Brazilian coastal waters, these sea salt crystals are naturally evaporated and purified, then screened to the optimal grain size. Completely unrefined, the natural minerals add nuances of flavor that yield a superior quality salt. This gourmet sea salt contains no additives and is carefully filtered by a chemical-free, optical selection process, ensuring that each grain meets the highest standards for color and size. This sea salt is Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union, the world’s largest and most respected kosher certification agency.
- Uses: Salt mills, salt shakers, roasting, baking, grilling, spice blends, meats, seafood, sauces/soups, seafood boils, drink rimmer, salt cures, brines
- Characteristics: All natural, Optically Clean™, Kosher, natural white color, low moisture, full flavor
- Ingredients: Natural sea salt